Last week we got together with a bunch of friends from our neighborhood and carved pumpkins! We went and picked them out at a pumpkin patch by The District and then went back to The Cannon's to eat Mallory's amazing homemade pizza, carve our pumpkins and hang out. We love everyone we have met in our neighborhood and have had so much fun with them! We really did move into the BEST neighborhood! Thanks Cannon's for having us over!
The Girls
Most of the couples
The final product in action--we went with the traditional jack-0-lanturn
3 comments:
We seriously had so much fun! Your pumpkin turned out great!
Hey Sar! Your blog is so cute! It looks like you do fun stuff all the time with your neighbors. I want to see your house!!
What a fun group! So I hear the great Jason Mraz on your music...you and Al going to the concert? I hope so b/c we are & would love to see you guys!
Post a Comment