Holy crap! No freaking way! That is so huge. I'm so scared something that huge is in our neighborhood. I'm definitely going to be on the lookout from now on. Thanks for the warning! Atleast it wasn't in your house. That would be real bad!
oh my we had the same thing HAPPEN like 2 weeks ago, except we found TWO!! luckily brent was home, because i wouldn't have killed them anyway. i would have been way too scared and worried about getting bit. but pretty sure it was like 10:00 at night on a saturday or something and i called every exterminator in the phone book to come out right then and spray our house. we haven't seen any since, but still so scary!!
p.s. thanks for lunch the other day! i owe you for next time...when we will both show up at the same place...
Um. . .please tell me that is a plastic spider that you have to decorate for Halloween. That really freaks me out. What if he came to my house and got my kids????
hey sarah--i have pics from the funeral yesterday & i'm pretty sure it was your sister there with lindsay henderson (at least she LOOKED like your clone). send me her email if she wants copies.
sarah! ok i know this is random, but I remember you told me you got your degree in PR comm. Anyway, I've gotten myself stuck in the same situation :) and I wanted to know what you have done with it after, if anything (I am hearing it is pretty hard to get a job?) Let me know what you think! Oh an PS that spider is so scary!
thanks so much for writting me back. I chose Comm because it is so broad as well, but now I don't know what to do with it. I would love any info you have on PR internships that either you did or your friends or anything. I am graduating in the summer but would love to do an internship before then so any info would be great. Thanks for all your help sarah!
20 comments:
I have goosebumps now!!
OH MY GOSH... I hate spiders! That's sick.. I almost thought it was fake cause it looked so big.
Just in time for Halloween! Creepy.
Holy crap! No freaking way! That is so huge. I'm so scared something that huge is in our neighborhood. I'm definitely going to be on the lookout from now on. Thanks for the warning! Atleast it wasn't in your house. That would be real bad!
oh my we had the same thing HAPPEN like 2 weeks ago, except we found TWO!! luckily brent was home, because i wouldn't have killed them anyway. i would have been way too scared and worried about getting bit. but pretty sure it was like 10:00 at night on a saturday or something and i called every exterminator in the phone book to come out right then and spray our house. we haven't seen any since, but still so scary!!
p.s. thanks for lunch the other day! i owe you for next time...when we will both show up at the same place...
Um. . .please tell me that is a plastic spider that you have to decorate for Halloween. That really freaks me out. What if he came to my house and got my kids????
hey sarah--i have pics from the funeral yesterday & i'm pretty sure it was your sister there with lindsay henderson (at least she LOOKED like your clone). send me her email if she wants copies.
I ABSOLUTLEY HATE THAT YOU PUT THIS ON YOUR BLOG! I AM SO MAD AT YOU!!!!
please please please make a new post so I can stop looking at this thing. now I feel like i have spiders all over me.
Oh my gosh! I would have started crying, and then screaming. Thats disgusting!
Hey Sarah -
I added you to my blog friends. Hope that's okay.
RJ
sarah! ok i know this is random, but I remember you told me you got your degree in PR comm. Anyway, I've gotten myself stuck in the same situation :) and I wanted to know what you have done with it after, if anything (I am hearing it is pretty hard to get a job?) Let me know what you think! Oh an PS that spider is so scary!
ewww!!!
NO you didn't.... That looks gigantic!!
I'm dying right now! I wouldn't have been able to kill it! Time for pest control
we have had so many black widows at our house this year. like 6 or 7 outside and 2 downstairs. They give me the serious heebee jeebees.
Those are the things I can't handle in life! Spiders are the worst creatures ever!
Oh that makes me so sick! I am itching now just looking at the picture. I can't imagine how you feel!
thanks so much for writting me back. I chose Comm because it is so broad as well, but now I don't know what to do with it. I would love any info you have on PR internships that either you did or your friends or anything. I am graduating in the summer but would love to do an internship before then so any info would be great. Thanks for all your help sarah!
monday would be great for dinner so let me know what time if it still works for you!
Post a Comment