i am so sad that christmas is over! i had such a fun december. here are a few pictures of our holiday festivities. this shows everything from the kurt bestor concert and christmas parties, to christmas eve and christmas day. everything worked out so well and christmas was so much fun this year. i am so lucky to have the world's best family and friends that i was able to spend lots of time with!


7 comments:
Hey Sar! You're so cute! I hope you had a Merry Christmas! Now that the holiday hustle and bustle has slowed down, maybe we can get together soon!
Sarah, I"m glad you had a great Christmas. I hope you get over your cold, we missed you at breakfast. :) Let's do a movie night in January. Happy New Year!
I love seeing your photos! Happy New Year.
It was such a good christmas for us too! I can't wait for you guys to have kids, it makes it so much more fun.
Sorry about the cold, i'm just now getting one. ahhh!!
You guys are so cute!!
looks like alot of fun..all of you have turned out so beautiful....who's on bud's arm?
Loved your pictures! It was fun having you over Christmas Eve.
Post a Comment