Last week my parents were thrilled to welcome their first grandbaby into the family...my sister and her husband's new dog Millie!! She is a darling chocolate lab and she is so much fun. I have wanted a dog for a while now but Al is against it. Looks like I'll just have to babysit Millie!

5 comments:
Oh my gosh... She is so cute. You know what they say. If you can take care of a dog, you can take care of a baby... Well it's just what I say. Looks like you might be ready for one too. It's a good thing I don't know where your parent's live. I would probably steal her.
Chocolate labs are the cutest! At one time I was the grama of about 24 of them!
hellooo! i'm glad to hear that i'm not the only one who started their own blog to stop them from stalking so much. i miss our days snapping artistic photos and spending hours perfecting the final prints. wait... that wasn't us. but rog loved us anyway! school is great! i'm done and don't have to go back. :) derrek's job is going really well. how is everything with you guys??? p.s. you're house is adorable!!!
read my blog and tell your puppy to never, ever do what sadie did!
How cute! None of our pups did the gnawing thing and I'm sure glad, they would've had to have the naughty stick pulled out! =) That lunch text is coming very, very soon- promise, promise! You will be in for a treat! Love you girlie!
Post a Comment