
today is my mom's birthday and i just wanted to tell her how much i love her. she really is the most amazing person i know. she goes the extra million miles in everything she does, and if you know her you'll agree. she is so talented, funny, friendly, smart and caring...everyone who meets her instantly loves her. she is so hardworking whether it be with her family, church callings, volunteer work or her friends, she is never ending. she is also so creative. she always has the best ideas for everything and anything, and she does everything perfect! these are my three favorite pictures of my mom.
i love you so much mom, you really are my hero and i strive to be like you everyday of my life! happy birthday!!


5 comments:
Hi Sarah, this is your cousin Hillary. I found your blog through Tiffany Logan's. It's so cute! Tell your mom happy birthday from Brian and me.
P.S. In the top picture, is that my dad driving the tractor?
You are so cute Sar! No wonder your dad fell in love, I mean she is a hottie! About the book.. I'm trying b/c I don't wanna be left out when everyone goes to the movie- ha ha! I just can't get into it really..don't hate me! =)
she is so beautiful, I seriously can't believe how much she looks like brooke, wow!
What a nice birthday tribute from a sweet daughter. I think she looks exactly the same. She's as darling as the 1st time I saw her when she was 20. I love the new musical feature on your blog!
you are so right...your mom is an amazing, talented, and beautiful woman...i'm sure her daughters will follow in her footsteps..
Post a Comment