At the beginning of June Taylor Swift came to concert. I didn't have tickets but I knew that somehow I would go to that show! All week I listened to the radio, literally all day every day, and called in every time they had a contest but I never got through. So the day of the concert came around and I knew that they would be giving away tickets before the show and since me and Al had no plans that night we decided to go down and see what the deal was.
KBULL93 was broadcasting live and had a HUGE crowd around them. They were playing games for tickets so me and Al got in the crowd to try and win. They would choose people from the crowd to play games so me and Al decided to split up in hopes that one of us would get chosen. As luck would have it we somehow BOTH got chosen to play the same game for PIT TICKETS, meaning down on the floor, literally right up against the stage!! The game was to see who could unwrap, open and take a CD out of its case without breaking any of it and Al won!! We seriously couldn't believe it or stop laughing!
Waiting for Taylor to come out - Ed Sheeran opened for her and he was amazing!
All those poor suckers behind us! We literally had the best seats in the house!
Taking a pic of Lou hanging out with T-Swift!
So close to the stage!
It was SUCH a fun night. How the whole thing happened was so funny and she put on an amazing show! Thanks KBULL93!
1 comment:
So jealous! Wish I would have been there!
Post a Comment