So wayyyy back in May we went to San Clemente for a week in our little heaven on earth. We are just a tad bit obsessed with this place.
Seeing as how I am SO behind on this blog, you get rewarded with a thousand pics from the trip just because I know you've missed me. And by you I mean the one person that actually looks at this blog (mom)!
How can you not love this place? It's the perfect little beach town.
Dinner at Fisherman's on the pier
Shopping the night away
Fun and gorgeous run with my mama along the beach
DISNEYLAND!!
It really is MY happiest place on Earth!!
Dole Whips - WELL worth the wait in the long line!
Had to snap of pic with Al and Buzz to send to our nephews who are obsessed with Toy Story. Isn't Al so handsome?! :)
Splash Mountain! Such a love/hate relationship with this ride.
Every morning we walk down to the pier and watch the surfers
Balboa Island!
I love me some chocolate covered bananas!
Mooooore shopping!
Our newest discovery of Thrifty's Ice Cream at Rite Aid - seriously the best! Good thing we discovered it towards the end of our trip or someone would have had to roll us home!
Dinner at our new favorite place - South of Nick's. SUCH good Mexican.
Thanks to Kelly we finally tried Sno 2 Go - my life is forever changed. The BEST snow cone (if you can even call it that) in the world, for reals. If you are in Southern CA you HAVE to go!
Matching jams and late night cookies and milk - could life get any better?!
It wouldn't be a road-trip without Alan getting a ticket! Every.Single.Time.


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
So fun!! Let's go back next week?? ;)
oh my gosh OREOS AND CHIPS AHOY WITH MILK. nothing says bagley more than that. unless the milk is in a mug! this trip looks sooo fun!!
Sar! I love all of your posts. I'm fairly certain San Clemente is only like 30 minutes away from me. Next time you are here I want to go try this Sno 2 Go!
Sar! I love all of your posts. I'm fairly certain San Clemente is only like 30 minutes away from me. Next time you are here I want to go try this Sno 2 Go!
Um, pretty sure you guys hate me. HATE me! New rule: no more family trips unless we're along.
Post a Comment