Monday, December 12, 2011

thanksgiving

I've always thought that Thanksgiving is such an under-rated holiday. I LOVE it! And luckily ours works our perfect with our two fams. We started the day off at noon with Thanksgiving at Tuscany with my family. As usual it did not disappoint!





I love this pic of Chad and baby Josh





How can you not be obsessed with Jack?! Pretty sure I could eat him right up.

The day before Thanksgiving Bud and Lize had their baby so after Tuscany we all went to the hospital to visit.


The 3 Tee's!






Twinners


How perfect does Lize look for just having a baby?!

That night we went to Al's parents for another Thanksgiving dinner! The timing was perfect, we were almost getting hungry again!






4 comments:

Tom and Julie said...

Cutest post ever!! Thanks for being the family Historian!!

The Perry's said...

I love to look at your blog just to see you and your sister's stylish outfits! so cute!

Becky said...

um i am pretty sure i would like to snag all the clothes out of your closet :) maybe you should start telling us where you get them!

Katie said...

cutest picture of josh and chad! and i just love little jack. can't get enough of them!