Sunday, December 4, 2011

T3!

Nephew #4 was born a few weeks ago and he is the cutest little guy!

Thomas Gerald Bagley, III
(aka T3, as we called him the entire pregnancy)


Cute Papa Bud



Auntie Sar

I happened to be at Costco next to the hospital about an hour after Tee was born so Bud and Lize let me come be one of the first to see him! He is so cute and tiny!

Congrats Bud & Lize - we are so excited for you guys!

5 comments:

jessica said...

Thomas Gerald Bagley, III!!! Coolest name ever! I love it!

Travelin'Oma said...

Congratulations! It's been a big year for grandsons!

Polly said...

guess your family can join ours in the "no girls allowed" club. We love those boys!

Greg said...

Congratulations on your new nephew! I also want to thank you for following our blog and posting a link on your blog!! You are such a darling girl! Happy Holidays!

Andrea said...

Sara that last comment was suppose to be from Andrea Chapman Summerhays! :) I didn't realize I was not signed in and my husband was!!