Wednesday, June 29, 2011

jon & meg


They did it!! They got married yesterday on 6.28.11!

I am so happy for them! Their wedding was beyond perfect, I only wish I had better pictures of it! Hopefully the photographer (or Jess maybe?!) will have some I can steal. I must have been too busy chatting or running around to get many good pics but I’ll get some on here eventually I hope! If you want to see some of the gorgeous bridals check them out HERE.

Congrats Jon and Meg!

6 comments:

Keri Cannon said...

LOVE her dress and her bridals! They are a gorgeous couple! Who took their pics?

Travelin'Oma said...

Her wedding was awesome!

Lisa and Oliver said...

Your sis is beautiful, and I'm in love with her hair in those pics!

jessica said...

i love that they are all over the web right now! haha! i'll post some pics soon! xo

Polly said...

it was a beautiful wedding. so fun to relax and visit. megan looked gorgeous!

Jenny said...

awww congtarulations megan and jon.. love your dress.