Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Meg's Rawlings Shower

Last month my mom's side of the family threw a shower for Megan at the Salt Lake Country Club! It was so fun and the food was delicious of course, Im pretty sure you cant go wrong there!

Meg and her soon-to-be inlaw's!

Bagley girls
Baby Jack


Bestie cousins



Only a few days to go until the big day!

1 comment:

Michelle Ross said...

hey Sara,
This is Michelle Ross, and of course I remember who you are! Thanks for your comment on my blog, I Love the stalking :) I am so sorry to hear that you guys are going through the struggles of infertility. I really hope everything works out for you and you get pregnant soon without having to go to IVF. However, if not I would be more than happy to help you in any way, I was so curious and had so many questions, so I would be happy to answer any that you may have.
Best of LUCK, hang in there and stay positive! :)
Best,
Michelle