Friday, December 10, 2010

Free Christmas Cards!

From Shutterfly.com's 2010 Christmas collection!


I know I know, I havent posted in like a month! I have sooo much to catch up on! But for now I wanted to let you all know about a promotion that Shutterfly.com is doing for bloggers! The last few days I have been helping my mom with her Christmas card and I am so glad that I found out about this deal today. Shutterfly is offering an amazing deal for you to receive 50 FREE CHRISTMAS CARDS http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards by simply blogging about this promotion! I was so excited when I found out! So for those of you interested in getting out last minute Christmas cards you need to blog about this promotion TODAY!
I ordered a photobook http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books from Shutterfly before for our cruise and was so impressed! I cant wait to order another one for my trip back east.

Shutterfly has soo many cute cards to choose from! I just spent the last 30 minutes at work looking at all their cards and thinking of all the ones I would do if I had kids! To view Shutterfly's selection of 2010 Christmas Photo Cards click here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

They also have the cutest baby announcements http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birth-announcements. Yes I spent another 30 minutes dreaming of what I will do when I have a baby!

To receive your own FREE CHRISTMAS CARDS FROM SHUTTERFLY CLICK HERE:

Merry Early Christmas from Shutterfly!

No comments: