Monday, December 20, 2010

Double Baby Shower

Please bear with me as I try to get caught up on December events before Christmas comes!

At the beginning of December, we threw a double baby shower for Priscila and Lindsay with our high school friends. It was so much fun!




The guests of honor...Linds and Pris







It was so fun getting together with friends and catching up!

Congrats Linds and Pris...cant wait for the little buggers to get here!

4 comments:

Jeff and Linz said...

Thanks Sar! That was such a fun shower! You guys really out did yourselves. I feel so lucky to have such wonderful friends. Thanks for everything! I can't wait for little Sawyer to meet you. Love you!

the driggs said...

Thanks for the awesome shower!! It was so fun to see everyone and the food was delicious!! love you SO much!! xoxo

Kristin Morgan said...

SAD! Looks like the only one missing was ME! Wish I could have been there!

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

So cute- except I hate seeing pictures of me pregnant!