Friday, October 8, 2010

Good Things to Come

I am the only one that cries every time I watch a Mormon Message? I seriously love watching them, they are so inspiring and uplifting. Watch them all HERE.

This one is one of my favorites right now, Elder Holland is an amazing speaker and I feel like this message is directed right at me to help me through the trials I am going through.

I also love the newest one, Continue in Patience.

If you haven't watched these watch them all, you wont be disappointed!


7 comments:

jessica said...

no, you definitely aren't the only one. i cry every time too & i love them all. they helped me a lot during my hard year & they help me now with different things. and i totally believe in the message of that video...there are good things to come!

Abby and Ryann said...

Um... I watch them over and over again and cry each time. I love them and they are a great pick me up! Especially THIS one. I can relate and it's a reminder I always need :). Love you!

Kristen M said...

Just balled. That was so great. So what I was in need of. Hope you are doing ok. xo

Di said...

Know that when we as individuals are divinely inspired of the heart, tears flow freely as and internal reminder that what we are witnessing is true. I pray that you and dear Alan are doing well. Continue to seek inspiration through the truthful words of the prophet, apostles, and good men and women whom seek to lead by example. TYLER

Jeff and Mallory said...

Love you!

Lisa and Oliver said...

Thanks for posting Sar! I love watching these messages also, they are always a pick-me-up. I hope everything is well with you!

schaars said...

Sara I just wanted to THANK YOU for sharing this! I was having the worst day, and randomly clicked on your blog and found this, and it helped me so much. I can't tell you how many times I have watched it since you posted it. Thanks again!
Ashlee