Friday, October 15, 2010

Harvest Boutique

Seeing as how I have ZERO craftiness in me (speaking of that, anyone want to help me redecorate my house for cheap?!), I live vicariously through my amazingly talented cousins! They are putting on their second Harvest Boutique and I cant wait to go and see what they have come up with. The last one was a huge success so you all must go! I promise you do not want to miss this!

3 comments:

marta said...

thanks for the plug, sar! you are the best. i can't wait to hear all about DC and NYC.

p.s. i am loving the blog design. xo.

taryn.l said...

thanks!! it will be fun to see you there. and there is lots and lots of cute stuff!

whit said...

Thanks Sar..you are such a sweetie and I can't wait to see you there..it's gonna be so much fun