last week i randomly entered a giveaway on cute erica's blog and i won! i couldnt believe it!
her stuff is seriously the cutest, i want every single pair of her earrings.
i am so excited to get these babies in the mail this week...
her stuff is seriously the cutest, i want every single pair of her earrings.
i am so excited to get these babies in the mail this week...

her shop is 28th Street Photo and Gift...click on her logo to see all of her cute stuff!

7 comments:
so cute! i love your new header!
oh my gosh i am so jealous that you won a giveaway! i never really enter them but i am always jealous when people i know win ha ha. but i am in love with your new header!!
I have not worn earrings in like forever. This is really true. Anyhow, how happy it makes me to see my dear friend Alan and his wonderful bride so happy in all their outings together. Continue to love one another as if eternity depends on it (it does). Miss u and love you much alan. Love TYler....
super cute post! thanks sarah! i hope you like them!!
i have bought like 5 pairs from erica. i don't even know her in real life but i LOVE HER! you'll love the earrings for sure. :)
Lucky gal! I never win things either so when I do I like to shout it from the rooftops!!! I have never met Erica in person either but I also love her!
Oh and by the way- I love your Mom. I want her to come speak to the YW again!!!
Post a Comment