Thursday, November 12, 2009

HaLlOwEen

Our Halloween lasted for about a week this year....

The Monday before Halloween we had a family party with Alan's side of the family. I have to thank Alan's mom for helping us throw together a costume last minute--we had zero time to find anything this year so of course Becky came to the rescue! She put us together costumes for Michael and Latoya Jackson! Al secretly idols MJ so I know he was loving every second of being him.


Maddie, me, Al and Al's mom, Becky.

Al's sister Maddie was the CUTEST wonderwoman-her mom made the entire costume from scratch of course, Becky's amazing!

Me and my gorgeous sister-in-law

My work celebrated Halloween that Friday and it was probably the most fun and funniest day of work I'll ever have! Everyone got so into it and no one really worked that day. We had a huge Spaghetti Factory lunch, tons of candy and lots of trick-or-treaters. I was laughing the whole day!

Some office girls
I love his Buddy The Elf costume, it was perfect and he was acting like Buddy all day!

Oh Brett! Funniest costume ever!
Me and my boss Bill in his real army attire--love him.

That night Megan and Annie had their annual Halloween party. Everyone's costumes were hilarious as usual and Im pretty sure we were all delirious by the end of the night from playing way too much Mafia!

Me and Al as Latoya and MJ again, Im thinking that I look more like a 50 year old who goes tanning too much??


Ya, definitely a 50 year old who tans too much.

The whole group!

Thanks Meg and Annie for pulling it off once again!

4 comments:

Keri Cannon said...

You guys look awesome! Tell Al that he plays a good MJ. You sure did have a fun filled halloween!

Sara Jane said...

Loved your costumes! I have to say your Miley pants were my fav! Should totally be incorporated into your everyday wear! We should get toghether again & play mafia!

Tibett said...

I love your costumes! Alan does a great MJ in that first photo! How fun! Trey loves Michael Jackson. I bet we listen to Beat It everyday!

Rockin' Rowes said...

LOL! It was the best work Halloween party ever! Looks like you had some fun at other parties too!