Wednesday, November 4, 2009

benj & rachel's wedding

My big brother Ben got married on 10.24.09 and I couldn't be happier for him and Rachel. They really do make the perfect pair and I am so happy that they found each other. Rachel is so darling, she is the nicest, most free-spirited person I have ever met and she is so good for Ben.

The night before the big day they had a wedding dinner at The Lion House. It was so fun getting together with all of our friends and family to celebrate and reminisce. Not to mention how great the food was, Im pretty sure I ate the whole basket of rolls myself!

The cute couple!

Bagley Girls

Meg and Jon...next Bagley wedding??
Buddy giving a little speech as the best man.
My cutest dad giving the best speech/advice I have ever heard, I really wish I would have recorded it. It was SO cute, Al better have been listening very carefully!
The funnest part of the night was hanging out with the Bagley cousins! I dont get to see them too often (minus the blogging world) so it was fun staying late, talking and singing songs like old times.
Benj at the piano playing all the Grandpa Jiggs classics.
Benji & Rachel
Mr. & Mrs. Bagley!
Bagley siblings....not sure what setting my camera was on for this one??
Love the gorgeous Draper Temple.

Mom & Dad



All the Bagley girls with Elaine Dalton and some of my mom's fellow Young Women Board members.
After they had shoved cake in each other's mouthes!

Congrats Benj and Rach, I couldnt be more happy for you, love ya!

9 comments:

Jeff and Linz said...

Cute couple!! Congrats Benj! I sure hope Meg and John are next!

Erin Spenc said...

Please tell Benji congrats from us, especially from Jordan. We are so happy for him.

Keri Cannon said...

As always you look gorgeous and your hair is getting SO LONG! I love it!

the Eggett's said...

AWH! Congrats to Benj! Sarah, I love seeing your blog and seeing the pictures of you and your GORGEOUS sisters. If I didn't know how great all of you were, I might hate you all.

Hope all is well!

Rockin' Rowes said...

Fun family times. I love the bride's maid's dresses.

Polly said...

it was a beautiful wedding! loved being apart of everything! wish we'd stayed for the impromtu song fest!! love you, Aunt Polly

jessica said...

yes, jon & megan BETTER BE NEXT! i can't wait! that wedding will be a blast, no?

you guys all look darling in every pic!

Jake said...

So happy for them. Thanks for posting these photos...so we can be part of it so far away.

jen said...

Congrats to them! Love the dresses... yellow is the new color this season! You Bagley girls look fabulous as always! I heard it was beautiful there and that Taedon was quite the maniac so tell them sorry if he ruined anything! :)