my little sis is finally home! she went on a 3 week european backpacking trip with her bf jon, and his friends tally and mike. 3 weeks may not seem like a long time, but when meg and i talk multiple times a day, go to lunch, run errands, text when we're not talking, etc...its a long time!
7 comments:
yay meg bags! I love her. I'm glad she's home...even though I hardly see her anyway!
Is it crazy to see her dating and hanging out with all our old friends? It's crazy to me. Though I don't blame her; they're great guys!
what an incredible unforgettable trip. what a doll. am glad she is home safe!
i just wrote a post about this too! guess we are both really excited to have them home! meg is awesome, you guys are lucky to have each other!
have a good weekend girl!
That's awesome! I'm super jealous. I totally agree with Alli, is it crazy for you?
looks like they had a great time! glad she's home.
yes, please! i would LOVE for you to email it: jessmolsen@gmail.com
ps. we need to talk about the jon/meg situation for sure! i don't know if i should spill via the blog, though... ;)
Post a Comment