Hi everyone. I don't know if Sarah has ever mentioned this but I'm not a big fan of social networking. So this is pretty rare for me. But I wanted to have my first post be about my beautiful bride Sarah on her 24th Birthday!
Sarah is my very best friend and I want her to know how much I love her! She has some how managed to put up with me and I can't believe how incredibly lucky I am to have found such an amazing girl.
She will always be a 16 year old at heart which I really love. (I didn't realize that she would turn me into a 16 year old girl right along with her. I love Jason from the Bachelor and the Wicked cd on repeat for the last year and half. The David Archaleta obsession. I cant get enough of Zack Efron and I wish I could see High School musical just one more time!! ha ha just kidding Sar.)
I really am the luckiest guy in the world to have her in my life. She NEVER puts herself first and is always thinking about others and what she can do to help. She is an amazing example to me with patience and a caring heart.
I can't get enough of her smile! Her eyes crinkle up and it puts me in a good mood no matter what! She can always make me laugh and she never gives up on me! She is gorgeous and I think she is absolutely beautiful!
Happy Birthday Sar! Love you!
17 comments:
SOOO CUTE AL!! You're the best husband ever!!
Al is gay
that was ben
great pic! very sweet post alan! you two are so lucky to have eachother!
Happy Birthday Sar! That is the sweetest post ever. Like I said before, he definitely wins the husband of the month award. :) Nice job Al! I'm glad I was able to celebrate your birthday with you, a couple of times! I hope the rest of your day is great! Thanks for being such a great best friend! Love ya
Happy Birthday Sarah! What a sweet husband...a beautiful tribute!
You are welcome to visit any time!!! I hope you have had a fabulous birthday today!!!!
K Alan, Ty is really mad at you now.... trying to make all the other husbands look bad? huh?
No just kidding that is cute! You guys are such a cute little couple. Now all you need is a little tike to make it complete! Hope you both had great birthdays! Here's to another great year!
Love,
Perrys
I'm worried about what happened to Sarah's looks between 23 and 24. But it is a tribute to true love, that you see the beauty in each other in your old age, even without teeth.
SO CUTE! Sar I'm a day late but I love you and hope you had a fabulous birthday. I love all of these things about you too! Just don't get to see you often enough.
Love you!!
Abs
What a sweet, awsome post! I love it! And, I really love the picture!
Yay! Happy Birthday Sarah!
Oh Al... you get 2 points for this!! Sorry I'm a little late... my life has been so hectic but that does not take away from the fact that I freaking love you!! I hope you have the best Birthday WEEK ever!! xoxo
Happy Birthday Sar! Sorry I missed out on the party, I'll see you tonight.
So sweet! I hope your birthday was great!
Wicked the play was a million times better than Wicked the book!
I know you have a busy work schedule, but let's plan something soon! Let me know what works best for you.
after seeing the 'real' you..i'm glad you could find each other!
That is so cute! I hope you had a happy Birthday!
Post a Comment