Tuesday, January 27, 2009

bud & lize: bagley shower

my wonderful aunt marty threw buddy & eliza the funnest and cutest family shower. the decorations were darling and we played such fun games with fun prizes! i love getting together with my dad's side of the fam! thanks marty for putting it together! bud and liza's big day is coming up and i cant wait!!

the happy couple


playing games
the cute valentines decor

7 comments:

Jeff and Mallory said...

Fun, i love weddings!

jessica said...

sarah, you are gorgeous! cute side braid. i am going to copy. do you mind?

and funny matching north face jackets on jon & meg. they dressed the same. love those two.

Jake said...

I'm so glad you posted photos, Sarah! I know Mom was excited to do this and it looks like a really fun night.

Polly said...

that was a fun party! thanks for the pictures!

Travelin'Oma said...

It was fun to do and I got all excited about the plans in my head and the red and white stuff as I rounded it up. But it was the guests that made the party. I had it all ready to go, but there was no laughter or party sounds until you guys brought the party spirit with you! Thanks!!

mama jo said...

looks like alot of fun..wish i could have been there...

the driggs said...

I LOVE all the cute red and white stuff!!!! I wish I cas creative:(

xoxo~