The Sunday after Christmas Alan's family decided to have a weenie roast for Sunday dinner! Al's sister Malarie gave Al's dad a fire pit for Christmas and everyone was too excited to wait until the summer to use it. It really was so fun! We got in our snow clothes and roasted hot dogs, marshmallow's and drank hot chocolate around the fire.
Then of course we had to play in the snow! We teamed up guys against girls and had 15 minutes to build a fort for a snowball fight.
5 comments:
That looks like fun!
Fun! That is a really good idea! I bet it was a blast! I love your PJ's below too! Looks like you guys had a really fun Christmas! :)
Looks like fun! I love that you love hot dogs! Any luck with finding a cruise? I have been looking but we probably need to decide exactly when it would be best for everybody! Then it will be easier to find one. I cant wait!
sweet fire!
How fun! I love it! What a great idea!
Post a Comment