My Labor Day weekend started last Thursday with Priscila & Chad's rehearsal dinner! We met at Willow Creek to go over the ceremony and then we headed over to The Driggs for a
backyard dinner in their gorgeous yard!
Me and Al
Friday was the amazing wedding (pictures to come).
Saturday I went to the pool all day with the neighborhood girls and then to Seven Peaks with my fam and watched The Bucket List (so good!)
Sunday was church and then dinner at The Hogan's to welcome home Al's sister Mal who was gone all summer!
Monday we went shopping, cleaned and watched What Happens in Vegas (one of my favorite movies).
Now its Wednesday and Im back to work and real life. I LOVE long weekends and Im sad its over. But at least its a short work week! Until next time...
Saturday I went to the pool all day with the neighborhood girls and then to Seven Peaks with my fam and watched The Bucket List (so good!)
Sunday was church and then dinner at The Hogan's to welcome home Al's sister Mal who was gone all summer!
Monday we went shopping, cleaned and watched What Happens in Vegas (one of my favorite movies).
Now its Wednesday and Im back to work and real life. I LOVE long weekends and Im sad its over. But at least its a short work week! Until next time...
6 comments:
i LOVE that dress! Meg wore that in Cali? Is it hers or yours? Such cute taste you Hogan girls have!
PS...I tell Jon to marry Meg every. Single. Day.
Trust me, I'm trying!!!
I agree with ya about the long weekends! Love them! I can't wait to see the wedding pictures.
Looks like it was really fun! I love long weekends too! Nothing better! I'm so excited for Priscila! That is really cool! We were going to go up to West's cabin on sunday but had too much family stuff going on. Weren't you guys gonna go?
cute pictures, Sarah! I love long weekends too...and they always go so fast. You had a busy long weekend with lots of good movies. Chad and I watched What Happens in Vegas too. It was seeing you the past couple nights! I love Girl's Night!
Let's just hope it turns out like we hope/ vision since we're doing it :) I'll post pic's soon, but it's nothing exciting to look at right now
i can't wait to see the wedding pics! your dress is so cute; you look beautiful! thanks for saying what movies you watched...i have plenty of time on my hands now so i'll have to go rent them!
Post a Comment