Sunday, September 7, 2008

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Driggs

Priscila and Chad FINALLY tied the knot on 8.29.08 and their wedding was beautiful!! They were engaged for almost a year and we were all ready for the big event to finally happen! They lucked out with perfect weather and things couldnt have gone better. The ceremony started at 6:30pm at Willow Creek Country Club with dinner to follow and dancing all night long--literally! We danced until about 11:30pm and then Chad and Pris took off to Snowbird for the night then jetted off to a week long honeymoon in Mexico. Her wedding was amazing, she looked GORGEOUS, and I couldnt be happier for you guys! Congrats...I love you and welcome to the club Chad!



Pris and all of her bridesmaids
Her favorite bridesmaids!
The wedding vows
Kiss the Bride!
The sign-in table


First Dance


Dancing the night away


6 comments:

Jeff and Mallory said...

What a beautiful wedding, I love her cake! And I am glad you found a dress, it was way cute!

Kristin Morgan said...

Thank you for posting these pictures. I've been wondering how it all was. I wish I could have been there.

Kristin

Rachel and Eric said...

Sarah you look SO pretty! I love your long blonde hair! Every time I see it I want to dye mine! And your dress is soooo cute--is it from Anthro? Whatever it is, it is adorable!

Ashlee said...

You're dress is beautiful. I love it! Looks like the wedding was perfect. Tell them congrats for me!

kelly said...

looks like a beautiful wedding!

Keri Cannon said...

I'm glad to finally see her wedding pics! She is gorgeous and what a pretty wedding! Your dress looks great!!!