Sunday, August 17, 2008

James Taylor

We went to the James Taylor concert a few weeks ago at USANA and it was a lot fun! It was the perfect night to sit outside and enjoy the concert. This is our second time seeing him and he was just as good as the first time. We went with my sister and her husband and my brother and his girlfriend....and my parents were also there with some friends. James may be a little old for my "era" but I still love his voice and his music.



5 comments:

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

K... I can only go running wed this week, which I am sure you have young womens. I promise we will get back on it soon. Love James Taylor.. See you at work soon!!!

Tibett said...

Concerts at Usana are so much fun! We saw John Mayer there and I loved it. Plus it would be so fun to go with family!

Jeff and Mallory said...

Looks like fun! Thanks again for last night, it was fun, and Jeff really appreciated not having that watch it with me! Your house is super cute!

Kristin Morgan said...

Your hair is super blonde! I really like it! It looks good on you! Miss you!

Kristin

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

I agree! I love James Taylor! I bet it was so much fun! I loved the Pics of Megan's shower too! It's good to see pics of all you guys!