So You Think You Can Dance is the BEST show! I have been addicted for years now and this season did not disappoint! GO JOSHUA!! (I loved him from the beginning). Keri had all the girls over for a little season finale party and while we had a ton of fun, I think we're all pretty depressed that it's over! Re-run parties anyone?! I cant wait for September 23 when we all get to go in person!! SYTYCD...here we come!!
Watching away!
Michelle, Kim, me, Meg, Tibett, Kylee, Keri
For some reason most of the girls showed up wearing yellow so we had to take a picture!
2 comments:
I too am a big fan of SYTYCD. I wanted Katie to win, but Joshua was high on my list too. We also had a finale party and are going to the show in September... maybe I'll see you there...
I still get a kick out of our yellow pic! That was so funny! Btw, I'm up for re-run parties, especially since all of mine got erased. And September 23 can't come fast enough! I'm so excited for the tour. We are going to have so much fun!
Post a Comment