Every year for the last 23 years my mom's side of the family has gone to stay at Signal Mountain Lodge on Jackson Lake in the Grand Teton National Park right outside Jackson Hole. It is the funnest trip every year and I literally count down the days until we go! There are about 60 people, 20 cabins and 3 boats...so its pure craziness. We go boating all day every day in the best lake on earth...it is pure glass and the scenery is amazing. I'm sad this trip is over but luckily my grandma owns a condo at Love Ridge right by the town square in Jackson so we get to go there often. Until next time....
We went into town to eat a Billy's burger (if you go to Jackson you HAVE to eat there, its a little hole-in-the-wall but its delish!)
Al & the boys on a crazy banana ride
The Bagley Girls at Leeks...again, we love it!
On a boat ride out to Mount Moran
10 comments:
What a fun trip, Sarah! I've never been to Jackson Hole, but it looks beautiful! And, you look so cute, as always. I feel like I haven't talked to or seen you forever! Did you guys decide where we are doing the So you think you can dance finale? I was confused by all the emails. I couldn't tell who was who! Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow at church.
k you are so dead for posting that pic!
Oh how I miss the Jackson Hole trips!! It is SO fun up there and beautiful!!
Love you!
Hey neighbor, I never see you. Your trip looks fun! We were just up there over the 24th with my fam too! Hopefully we'll see ya soon.
We are going to Jackson the 1st week of Sept.!! It's our first time & this makes me so excited...will you e-mail me all the hot spots, please!! It looks like you all had such a blast...I love your parents! Ok & braids are so IN...I've gotta perfect my french braid again so I can look as cute as you girls!
I'm so jealous of all of your fun in the sun! I'm sure you've got a killer tan! Glad you had a blast in JH. I love that place, but haven't been for quite awhile. Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Who is going to win?
tell you what...i'll buy you an iphone if you hook me up with the girl on the back of the banana. ;-) al, take me to jackson next year and i'll get you an iphone.
That looks like so much fun! I love Jackson Hole! You always look so adorable! See you tonight!
Hey, I am so glad you found my blog. We are sad too that we are not in the same ward. I would love to go tomorrow, thanks for thinking of me! Just let me know what is going on... like if we are riding together or meeting somewhere. That would be great. you can leave a comment on my blog or email me at mallory.franco@wyndhamvo.com. By they way, looks like a way fun trip!
looks like fun! i remember being sooo jealous that year my family got to go, and i couldn't make it!
Post a Comment