Last night I went to the American Idol concert with two of my sisters and it was AMAZING! My dad got the tickets for us on Monday and he got us 5th row on the floor--they were awesome! Most of you learned from THIS post how obsessed I am with David Archuleta, (ya he's 17 and Im 23 & married, big deal) so I was extremely excited to see him. But I watched American Idol religiously this season so I couldnt wait to see them all, and they did not disappoint! Archie was especially awesome when he sang Apologize by One Republic. It was so much fun and Im so glad I got to go...thanks for the awsome seats dad!
5 comments:
Hey it was so fun to see you that night! Weren't our seats awesome~ I thought the concert was so fun!
How fun, Sarah! We missed you having you with us at Red Mango, though. It wasn't as fun without you! We'll have to do it again. But it looks like you had lots of fun!
Looks like so much fun! You have such a good Dad.
What a blast! I love AI! We should totally get tickets to So You Think You Can Dan when it goes on tour. That would be such a fun show!
looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment