A few weeks ago I ran my second half marathon, the Timpanogos Half down American Fork Canyon to Lone Peak High School! I wish I had trained a little more but I still had a lot of fun and was happy with my time.
EARLY morning on the bus! We had to wake up at 3am to be the busses by 4:30! The early morning and stupid bus rides to the start are the worst part about races!
Sara, Brittney, Eryn and me
So glad I had these girls to train and run with - I couldn't have done it without them!
Kylee, Keri, me and Linds
Loved running into friends at the finish!
Man was I glad for the race to be over! At mile 10 I got THE WORST side ache and literally had to force myself to keep running for the last 3 miles. Stupid cramp! If that hadn't happened I would've gotten a better time! Grrrrrr.
Eric, Tara, Me
Two of Al's cousin also ran the half and it was so fun seeing them at the finish! Cousins who run together, stay together!
We did it! 13.1 done and done!
I signed up for my next half solo and I am SUPER nervous. I wouldn't have made it through this half if I didn't run next to Britt the entire time so wish me luck on having to run 13 miles totally alone {eeek}, unless someone out there wants to do the Big Cottonwood half with me in Sept?!
3 comments:
you've been running a ton! you're going to do so good at your next 1/2 & at the tinkerbell race! you'll definitely be faster than me!!
I want to be a runner like you someday :) I'm just not good at it! Way to inspire Sar!
Proud of you sis! One day I'll be a good runner like you :)
Post a Comment