Back in April my parents were going to drive down to AZ to visit Jon and Meg so, of course, I had to tag along! This came at the perfect time after a long and depressing winter! It was so nice to get into sunshine and warmth!
One morning the boys went to play golf while the girls conquered Camelback! Such a fun hike!
That night we went out for pizza at Oregano's, yum!
Pit-stop at Target!
It was SO nice to see the sun and lay by the pool!
3 Words: Joe's Farm Grill! Seriously LOVED this place! Such good food and an even better atmosphere. And I loved the Gilbert area. My new fav place in AZ for sure!
Gorgeous farm and grounds
AZ has such good shopping so we spent every night at the mall, and in dressing rooms taking pics!
Another place Jon and Meg took us for dinner was Liberty Market in Gilbert. It was on the cutest street and had such good food.
The boys pretty much sat and read in Nord's reading every night while the girls shopped away.
My other AZ obsession - Paletas Betty's Mexican popsicles! I ate more than I should admit but they were just way too addicting - and since I don't live there I needed to try all the flavors, right?!
iPhone obsessors!
Snaping pics to Katie every night
(in our matching pj's from my mom!)
So sad to leave!
We had THE BEST time and were SO sad to leave!! I LOVE AZ and miss Jon and Meg so much! Can't wait to go back soon!
1 comment:
at least megan lives in a sunny and fun place so you can visit her there. looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment