Saturday, September 29, 2012

Wallsburg

If you remember from last year, we are able to go up to Wallsburg, UT with the General Young Women's Board and their families to The Ashton's amazing barn for a big summer party.  It is definitely a highlight of our summer. This place is the epitome of a perfect summer day - fresh cut grass, a big red barn, zip line over the grass, zip line into a lake, canoeing, good food, popsicles, tennis, a monster slip n' slide, and more. 

View while laying on the grass drying off

Nothing feels better than falling into a fresh lake in the summer!



 Jack was loving it

We love Sister Dalton!!

It is so much fun and I REALLY hope this wasn't our last time up there! :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

This place looks like so much fun!

Shawn and Nina Olsen said...

Sarah,

You are the cutest! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog! And no worries, I totally think you are normal! Lol. I feel the same way when I comment on a random blog.

About the granola, sorry I failed to mention where I bought it! I found it at Harmons. It's probably not the healthiest, but it sure is yummy. :)

Shawn says hi to. Have a great day!

xoxo
-Nina