On June 27th we celebrated our SIX year anniversary! I really can't believe its been 6 years, I feel so old! We had such a fun day!
Chalkboard in our kitchen where we write messages to each other
We woke up bright and early to go do sealings - perfect way to start off our anniversary!
After work we went to dinner at one of our places, Cucina Toscana, yum!
After dinner, instead of driving home, Al drove to The Grand America! I was so surprised! He talked to my boss and got the next day off of work for me so we could just sleep in, order breakfast, etc. It was so fun to have the day off and relax. The cutest part was that Al packed a little over night bag for me - so funny/cute to see the clothes, pjs, hair products, makeup, etc that he packed for me!
We ended the night watching our wedding video - my favorite part of the day since we only watch it on our anniversary! I am so cheesy and love watching it!
Thanks Al for the best 6 years of my life!
1 comment:
I miss you, and you guys are such a cute couple. Congrats on 6 years.
Post a Comment