Wednesday, May 23, 2012

twenty-seven.


I can't believe I turned the big 2-7 this year! That is OLD!! Kinda makes me want to cry! But I'm getting used to the fact that I'm slowly and surely getting closer to the dirty thirty. Eeek!

My birthday, or should I say birthweek, was so much fun this year! It started out a few days before my b-day when my very best friends took me out to dinner to Trio and then to Red Mango. It was so much fun - we really could have stayed at Red Mango chatting (well actually yelling!) all night long! Especially once we got on the topic of Vampire Diaries and Revenge!Thanks friends, I dont know what Id do without you guys!



The morning of my birthday I woke up like normal, got ready for work and went downstairs to a million balloons and a huge sign with little messages and designs in each letter! It was so cute. Al did good! :)
 
I had a fun day at work with signs all over my cubicle, lunch with my fam and a gift from my boss!

After work I met Al at Fashion Place for shopping and CPK.
After dinner we had to go set up for Oh Sweet Sadie and I ran into my BFF Brina! I havent seen her in months so it was fun to catch up! And then we ended the night watching my favorite movie, New Years Eve! 


It was such a fun day - thanks for all your texts, calls, Facebook messages, etc! 

The next night all the Daybreak girls got together for Red Mango! We all live so close but don't see each other nearly enough so I loved getting together - I really do live in the best neighborhood in the world and am so grateful for all the friends Ive met!
The last party was Sunday dinner at my parents for Al and my birthdays.  We chose our fav meal, Hawaiian Haystacks and I requested my FAVORITE most delicious chocolate orange cake from Daniel's Fine Chocolates in Holladay - seriously people, it's to.die.for. Trust me. You must call him up and order one for your next event!!
Thanks friends and fam for making it such a fun birthday! Until next year.....! :)

3 comments:

Tom and Julie said...

We bless the day you came into our family! Love you Sarah Jane!

Polly said...

sounds like you had a lovely week! happy birthday to a beautiful niece. Al's a keeper!!!love, aunt polly

Keri Cannon said...

Such cute pics and fun get togethers. Sad I missed out! Love ya and happy 27th