Sunday, April 22, 2012

Apple Dip



I just have to share this recipe because its the absolute BEST! Trust me! You will want to eat it with a spoon - or on a roll like Al's grandpa did! I make it all the time and everyone asks for the recipe so I decided to blog it. It's perfect for parties, or anytime, and is seriously addicting. I got this recipe from a neighbor when we first moved to Daybreak and have since adapted it a little. Enjoy! :)

8 oz. block of Cream Cheese, softened
3/4 c. Brown Sugar
1/2 c. Powdered Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
3/4 c. Toffee Bits
1/2 c. Mini Chocolate Chips
6-7 Granny Smith Apples

Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, powered sugar & vanilla. Mix with mixer. Mix in toffee and chocolate chips. Slice apples and serve. YUM!


ps - did everyone's blogger change?! what the? not liking the change.

2 comments:

cheeks said...

hey, so i still totally read blogs, just never make time to comment...but this definitely deserves one! Thanks for sharing this recipe...it looks AMAZING! i could picture it on just about anything....rolls included! haha!

yes, i noticed my blogger changed yesterday! So annoying! It took me 10 minutes to figure out how to edit an old post! LAME! Looks like Avenue Lou is keeping you busy, that's awesome! I still need to make it out to a boutique or show sometime and get me some!

The Perry's said...

Where did you get your cake plate?!!!!! I am dying over it!!!