Monday, November 7, 2011

October

I cant believe it's seriously November! My last post was about summer and now its basically winter?? Not cool. Fall has been wayyyy too short as usual. I havent blogged in so long - Im trying to decide if I want to keep blogging, or maybe just go private. But until I decide here is a little recap of our October:

We love being able to go to General Conference downtown with my mom and dad. This past conference was so so good and I needed it so much. And it was a gorgeous fall day when we downtown which made it even better!


A few weeks ago before Sunday dinner at my parents we drove up the canyon to see the leaves. Fall in Utah is seriously the best!


We had a shower for Eliza at my cousin Abby's house. The food was soo good, you can't beat soup in Anthro bowls! :) Lize got some cute stuff and I am so excited for "T3" to arrive any day!



To celebrate the October birthday's in my fam (Chad, Katie and Brooke) and my parents anniversary, we had a family night at Gardner Village. We ate at Archibald's and walked around to see the witches.


The entire Bagley fam!






I looove Halloween. I love Halloween decorations and the smell of a pumpkin candle on a Fall night!

Alan's parents grew a ton of pumpkins in their garden this year and gave us about million of them so my sisters and Jon came over to carve them one night.





Mimicking our pumpkins



Al, Katie, Jon, Sar, Meg

Al playing in the leaves with Sawyer...such cute buds.

Jack-o-Lanturn pizza from Papa Murphy's!



Halloween!

Normally we have a few different dress-up parties but we didn't have any this year. This is the extent of Al's dressing up...a wig for 2 minutes.


I had to dress up for work so I recycled my Tinkerbell costume from a few years back.


I met up with some family for lunch to celebrate Brooke's Halloween birthday and to see cute Josh.



We ended the night with our awesome neighbors, Matt and Suzy's, Halloween BBQ. Their house is THE HOUSE to go trick-or-treating too. Hot dogs, hamburgers, hot chocolate, donuts, awesome decor, etc. Thanks for letting us stop by Matt and Suz! Then we went home and handed out candy to the cute neighborhood kids.

The end of October. Hopefully I'll do a better job blogging in November!

5 comments:

Julie Bagley said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Blog Post. Keep it up Sarah! You're the BEST! You take the cutest pictures and you help me not to feel guilty that I don't blog!

Polly said...

don't stop blogging Sarah. It's how I know what's going on with your family. I love your pictures. sounds like you've had a fun fall.

Copinga's said...

Such cute pictures Sarah! I was thinking the same thing about blogging and just making it 100% private and just use it as my own journal. I feel like it takes too much time and I'm so busy looking at Pinterest and those other mind dumbing websites I love to stalk! Ha ha! You look darling as always!!

Kurt and Jordan said...

You better not stop blogging!!!!!!! Cutest pictures, just when I think you can't get any cuter... You look AMAZING!!! I might have to come trick or treat your neighborhood next year:) Looks like fun!

Katie said...

that clown wig is a good look for al.