At the end of August we were able to go to The Ashton's amazing barn in Wallsburg, UT for a General Young Women family party. It was soooooooo fun! Im not even kidding, it was definitely the most fun day of the summer. This place is amazing and gorgeous. I seriously wish I was a good photographer so I could have captured the beauty and fun because these pics don't even do it justice.

Im obsessed with the big, red barn
Im obsessed with the big, red barn
First up, the zip line over the lake! It was sooo fun! A little freaky because it was way high (and I'm so scared of heights) but I still did it a few times and loved it.
Meg, me, and Katie
Next was the HUGE water slide! I cant even count how many times we went down this. We went down in trains, alone and the boys had competitions to see who could go the farthest.
We also went rafting and swimming in the lake. The water felt sooo good, there is just something so much more fun about swimming in a lake rather than a pool.
Sister Dalton talking to all the families
Thank you Mom and the General Board! It really was the best day of the summer and it couldn't have been more fun. It was the epitome of a perfect summer day from the lake, to the weather, zip-lines, rope swing, popsicles, good food, water-slide, canoes, etc. It was such a great way to end summer I HOPE we get to go back there again!
Thank you Mom and the General Board! It really was the best day of the summer and it couldn't have been more fun. It was the epitome of a perfect summer day from the lake, to the weather, zip-lines, rope swing, popsicles, good food, water-slide, canoes, etc. It was such a great way to end summer I HOPE we get to go back there again!
5 comments:
You are a great photographer! The pictures you took are AMAZING! Looks like so much fun :)
Looks like it was a ton of fun! Your parents are awesome!
i hope we go back too! next time i will redeem myself on the zip-line :)
It looks SO fun! Dee wrote the history of Wallsburg. It's one of his best books, because the pictures are so awesome—of course the stories are, too. He'll have to add a chapter with these fun photos!
I LOVED THIS DAY!!! I may just have to steal some of these amazing pics since we forgot our camera! That is definitely Richie and I in that pic. So funny!
Post a Comment