I saw this quote on Pinterest and saved it on my desktop as a reminder that the hard times will pass and that I need to stay close to the Lord. This is a quote from my favorite Mormon Message, Good Things to Come. I get teary-eyed every time I watch it. Most of the time I feel like I am the only one going through a hard time and I have to slap myself in the face and realize that I really am so blessed in my life.
I try to watch a few Mormon Messages every Sunday and yesterday I came across this one. It made me bawl like a baby that's for sure! But it helped me realize that I am not alone and that others have hard times too. It is such a blessing to know that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and knows what I can and cant handle. Its hard to admit but sometimes I feel like my testimony struggles because I'm not getting the things that I want, but I know that I am meant to stumble across quotes or videos or scriptures or people that snap me back into shape. That is why I am especially excited for conference this year! Anyways, sorry to get all gushy. Here is the video!
I try to watch a few Mormon Messages every Sunday and yesterday I came across this one. It made me bawl like a baby that's for sure! But it helped me realize that I am not alone and that others have hard times too. It is such a blessing to know that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and knows what I can and cant handle. Its hard to admit but sometimes I feel like my testimony struggles because I'm not getting the things that I want, but I know that I am meant to stumble across quotes or videos or scriptures or people that snap me back into shape. That is why I am especially excited for conference this year! Anyways, sorry to get all gushy. Here is the video!

5 comments:
You just made me cry!!!! I love that quote I have it hanging on my fridge!!! You are amazing, Love you!!
So good! Love you sar! Hope you know I am always here for you and we keep you guys in our prayers. Xoxox
Oh, Sar, I totally know how you feel. It's just so hard. But your optimism and faith are inspiring. Love you!
Ahh Sarah that was so good to watch!! Thank you for sharing that! You are so sweet and good things are coming your way. I'm always asking Brooke how you are doing and she said you are going to the same doctor I went to, i think. Email me I'd love to talk to you and if you have any questions let me know. acopinga@Yahoo.com
Sarah, just want you to know i love you, and if i were in utah i would give ya a BIG hug.
Post a Comment