Thursday, August 4, 2011

jon & meg's reception

Finally some pics of the reception.....a picture OVERLOAD actually! :) But there are just too many cute ones to take out. It was SUCH a beautiful day. We were all stressing about the weather since June was a little iffy, but the day turned out perfect besides some wind and a few sprinkles (which was actually nice since it was soo hot).










The Grandma's with their new grandbabies!






Meg and the Moffitt neices

The table numbers were all numbers that meant something to them







Because Meg has a love {obsession} for Oreo's, they decided to have an Oreo Bar complete with a giant cake made to look like an Oreo. It was delish!

Friends

Moffitt Girls

Bagley Girls







Bridesmaids

Groomsmen







Bagley Fam







Moffitt clan

Gorgeous Meg

My BFF's



LOVED the Ken Foster Band





Jon and cute Mo



Daddy-daughter dance

First dance







It was such a perfect day and Im in love with all the details and work that Meg and Jon put into their wedding. I am so glad that it came together so perfectly.

Congrats Jon and Meg, love ya both!


{ps...most pics are from the wonderful courtney brooke...the crappy ones are from yours truly}

8 comments:

Copinga's said...

Sarah you look so beautiful!! How are you doing? I keep thinking about you! Ok that wedding was ablsolutely darling! Your sister has great taste!

jessica said...

I haven't seen the photographers pics yet, so this is fun. You look great! I love how I'm standing in the Moffitt family pic. Oh my. It's a result of balancing a baby against my hip, but I can't believe I didn't think about that. Lol. Love all the pics.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, wow! what a gorgeous backyard wedding is that yor parents backyard?

mama jo said...

what a beautiful wedding...love all the pictures!

Jenny said...

hey sarah, does your mom have any extra invites? i would love to send meg and jon a card,
my address is 6782 Poppy Hills Ln # 817
Charlotte, NC 28226
love Jenny
you and all the bagley family are just GORGEOUS!!
Jenny

Unknown said...

it was all so gorgeous! i loved all the decor and the colors, meg looked stunnnnnnnning!

Kurt and Jordan said...

WOW!!!!! what a gorgeous wedding, i can't get over her dress that yummy cake, the oreos EVERYTHING... YOu look sooo pretty too.. WHat a fun and perfect day!

Cortney Dalton said...

I love love love this lady's dress. Is there anyway you can point me to where you found it? I'm looking for one similar to it, but I haven't been able to find any with this same skirt style. Thanks! It looks like it was an absolutely gorgeous reception.