I had THE BEST birthday this year thanks to all my amazing family and friends, and most importantly my wonderful Al :) I thought having a Monday birthday would be lame because Mondays are never fun, but that was I was able to celebrate all weekend long!
The weekend before my bday, and a few days after Al's, we went out to one of our favorites, CPK, to celebrate both of our bdays....I could seriously eat there everyday!
The day before my birthday was Jack's blessing and it was so fun being at church with almost my entire family (we missed you Chad and Brooke!), its been years since that happened! Benji did such a good job and Jack was perfect!
After the blessing we went back to my parents for a little birthday dinner complete with Hawaiian Haystacks, a Nothing Bundt Cake and Starlight Mint ice cream cones! :)
On my actual birthday I woke up and went to work as normal, thinking that the celebrations were over....

Until Al showed up at my work at noon and kidnapped me for the rest of the day!
Until Al showed up at my work at noon and kidnapped me for the rest of the day!
We went to lunch at my favorite place, Citris Grill, then went shopping, to a movie, dinner and then watched a movie at home that night-well if you consider Glee Encore a movie, Al got it for me for my birthday and I'm obsessed with it! All the Glee performances without having to watch the episodes, genius!

When I walked in the door this is what I saw! Al had decorated the house for me!
I am soooo lucky to have him! It was the most perfect day thanks to him and to all of you! I have the best friends and family in the world who spoiled me like crazy with phone calls, texts, facebooks, lunches, dinners, bday movie night, gifts and more! I love you all!


6 comments:
what a fun filled birthday!! i am in love with all your outfits, you always look so cute!!
Such a fun couple of days!! Your fam is darling and cute Al is too for doing all of that. You deserved all of it!! Can't wait to see the Vegas pics. XOXO.
So glad you had a happy birthday! Sorry I missed the movie night!
Al is a stud! I love the banner that he made! And Mal missing the movie is my fault!!
That looks so fun! Now i'm craving pizza and cake. Shoot! And how cute is Al - decorating your house! He even put up the birthday sign! Miss you!
Happy Birthday to the pretties girl i know!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! So glad your hubby spoiled you!!! Decorating the house that is adorable!!!
Post a Comment