For those of you who asked here is the tutorial I used to make my cake pops.
It takes a little practice but is lots of fun, and they are sooo good!
You can use whatever cake/frosting mixture you want! I like chocolate so I used a German chocolate cake mix with cream cheese frosting, but anything works! To make polka-dots or stripes pour a little melted chocolate into a plastic baggie and cut a TINY hole in the corner.
I used about 3/4 can of frosting and the Melting Chocolate from Hobby Lobby (along with everything else), but Im sure chocolate bark works great too.
Good luck!
3 comments:
Those are super cute pops. Try red velvet too they are my favorite.
THanks loves!!!!! I am going to make some tomorrow:) THose look sooo yummy! Miss you, i hope everything is going well for you:)
Are you for real?? Mail me some dang cake pops today please! I'm craving them now.
Post a Comment