Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rachel's Shower

A few weeks ago we threw a shower for Rachel and Baby Boy Bagley who should be making his debut any day now! We cant wait to finally have a baby in the Bagley family!

Lets start with the food since it was sooo good! We did a parfait bar, my mom's amazing Butterscotch Rolls, a salad and cookies from Granite Bakery. It worked out perfect and I ate way too much! For those of you who wanted the recipe for the rolls here it is:

Butterscotch Bundt Pan Rolls

18-20 White Rhodes Dinner Rolls (frozen)
1 (3 oz) package Butterscotch pudding (cook and serve kind - not Instant)
1/2 C. chopped Pecans (optional, I dont like nuts so I prefer without!)
3/4 C. brown sugar
1/2 C. melted butter

Arrange rolls in a greased or buttered bundt pan. Sprinkle with other ingredients and cover overnight with Saran wrap (sprayed with Pam). In the morning bake at 350 for 30 minutes.....it couldnt be easier!

Bagley cousins
Rachel and her sister Sarah opening gifts
The Bagley girls
The Fowler girls

Congrats Ben and Rach, I am so excited for the little guy to get here!

1 comment:

Abby said...

The food was great, the decor was wonderful. It was a great shower! Thanks for the recipe.