Sari, so cute. And that middle picture - how have I never seen it before? You guys look soooo darling in it; I hope you've got a huge one of it framed somewhere prominent in your house. Tell Al hi for me and that we love him like a brother. Glad you don't, but we do :)
8 comments:
yay! Happy anniversary!
Yay!! We missed you last night but I know your husb comes first. Chat tomorrow! XOxo.
Happy Anniversary Sar! June is a great month to get married! You two couldn't be any cuter!
congrats sarah and alan. wow four years. thats great.....
happy anniversary, doesn't it go by fast
you two looked beautiful then and still do. have a happy anniversary. love, aunt polly
Yay! Congrats Sarah! I love you two together.
Sari, so cute. And that middle picture - how have I never seen it before? You guys look soooo darling in it; I hope you've got a huge one of it framed somewhere prominent in your house. Tell Al hi for me and that we love him like a brother. Glad you don't, but we do :)
Post a Comment