i shop {for clothes, gasp} at walmart
i have been buying a number of my clothes at walmart lately. trashy? maybe. i used to feel a little ghetto about it but now im proud of it.
all thanks to a friend who shall remain nameless {keri} who i saw at enrichment one night wearing black jeans {that i had been in search of for weeks}. when i asked her where she got them she was ashamed to admit it at first but thanks to her im hooked. i had seen these clothes for weeks because yes, i grocery shop at walmart, but was too "good, snotty, prideful" to look at walmart clothes {gasp}. but {keri} gave me the courage to look. thanks {ker}!
thank you miley cyrus/max azria for supplying me with two pairs of pants {$13 each, score---but now on sale for $7 freakin dollars}, a pair of leggings, two shirts and a blazer. i owe you big time.
i have been buying a number of my clothes at walmart lately. trashy? maybe. i used to feel a little ghetto about it but now im proud of it.
all thanks to a friend who shall remain nameless {keri} who i saw at enrichment one night wearing black jeans {that i had been in search of for weeks}. when i asked her where she got them she was ashamed to admit it at first but thanks to her im hooked. i had seen these clothes for weeks because yes, i grocery shop at walmart, but was too "good, snotty, prideful" to look at walmart clothes {gasp}. but {keri} gave me the courage to look. thanks {ker}!
thank you miley cyrus/max azria for supplying me with two pairs of pants {$13 each, score---but now on sale for $7 freakin dollars}, a pair of leggings, two shirts and a blazer. i owe you big time.
10 comments:
meg clued me in on this! i couldn't believe it! plan on getting some soon!
Sometimes I feel a little asahemd that I buy 90% of my clothes at Target...I will have to check out Wal-Mart because you have such cute style and it sounds like even more of a bargain than Target! By the way we seriously need to do lunch. For real this time
That is sooo ghetto. hahah! Just kidding.. just the other night, my sister called me and said that Wal Mart has the cutest stuff right now! That is so funny! I need to go there I guess! :)
Some of my favorite clothes I own are from Wal Mart!
I love you! We so need to go shopping together, I can never find anything at places like that but I would love to! You are too cute!
That was hilarious!
You're just the kind of advertisement WalMart needs! They should pay you to shop there.
Funny... my sis and I were just talking about Wal Mart's fashions b/c she, like you, is hooked! I'm still a Wal Mart brat but I guess I will get my little too-good (ha) butt in there and take a look around b/c I need new black jeans too. Were they skinny jenas by chance?
p.s. I truly loved this post. A good deal is a good deal... period!
i've been shopping walmart for the past few years. you can find really cute stuff there. everything goes out of style so fast, why spend lots of money?
oh don't be ashamed, i do it too!
Post a Comment