Saturday, February 6, 2010

january.

I cant believe its been almost a month since I posted! So not like me. Guess it proves just how exciting our January was. I hate January I decided, I despise it. Its so blah. We had the most boring month ever, like really. We did nothing. Work, tv (yay for all my shows starting up though), sleep, repeat. Boring. So glad the month is over!

However, at the beginning of the month, or maybe it was still December? I cant remember, we had our second annual hot dog roast at Al's parents house. Its so fun to get into snow clothes and roast hot dogs and marshmallows over the fire. Last year we had quite the snowball fight but the snow was gross this year so that didn't happen.




Maddie, me, Al, Mal and Jadi.
Wish I had gotten a picture of little Sawyer, he looked SO cute all bundled up.

I hope February is more fun than January. It started off fun--last night about 30 girls from my neighborhood stayed at The Grand America, had dinner, went to Gateway, saw Dear John (and loved it), and stayed up talking until 3am or later! I don't remember the last time I stayed up that late, before I was married for sure. So Im pretty much delusional today but it was well worth it thanks so our very interesting conversations ha! Too bad I didn't get any pictures.

Hopefully February will be more eventful than January so I can post a little more! Until then...

5 comments:

meg bags said...

Awesome sista- bout time you finally post something. Excited for bach on Monday. See you then girl!

Lauren Rawlings said...

You saw Dear John? I did too, and totally loved it! DId you read the book? If you haven't you totally should. I'm just excited for The Last Song to come out. I'm reading the book right now! Oh ps. I absolutely hate January too!!

Travelin'Oma said...

This cookout looks like a fun tradition. Happy February!

Jeff and Linz said...

Sar that is such a fun tradition! You know I love my hot dogs!! Keep your posts coming I look forward to them! Love you!

Polly said...

it's always fun to get together with the girls! i've missed hearing from you!