Monday, October 5, 2009

MiLeY

Thanks again for everyone who voted, we had so much fun! She got sick which kind of ruined a thing or two but we still got to meet her and get a pic with her. The concert was so good, she ran off the stage sick a few times but other than that we had a blast!


Metro Station (her creepy brother's band) opened for her.



Thanks again everyone!

9 comments:

Keri Cannon said...

I love it! Go Miley

Diana said...

So glad you got to go and enjoyed yourself. I voted for you!

Jeff and Mallory said...

Yay! I am so glad you won and got to meet her! You are too cute!

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

I HAD SO MUCH FUN! Tell the megans I thought they were a lot of fun too. :)

whit jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Polly said...

i'm glad you had so much fun!

Rockin' Rowes said...

Wow! You are famous now!

jen said...

So glad you won!! Looks like you had a great time! Hope Miley wasn't faking like she was sick b/c she was upset that you were hotter than her!

the murdocks said...

So rad. I'm glad you won, what a fun experience!