Monday, September 21, 2009

PLEASE vote!!

So my little sister and I are complete dorks and entered a contest to meet Miley Cyrus next week and we need your help!

Please vote for the picture that we submitted to 97.1 ZHT by clicking HERE and voting for picture #36!! You can only vote once per computer so vote from all of the computers/email addresses that you have access to!

We find out on Friday morning if we won, wish us luck and thanks for your help!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

I voted so I better get to come if you win!!

Brando and Annie said...

I voted!!!! Good luck! I hope you win!

Unknown said...

Just voted. Good luck you little teeny bopper!

Lauren Rawlings said...

I voted it. But I'll hate you if you really get to see her and I don't.

Tara Thueson said...

I voted too!!

jen said...

You bet I did and... NYC look fabulous... of course! Hope you girls win!