Monday, August 10, 2009

jackson 2009

If you cant tell from reading my blog, my family LOVES Jackson Hole! Not only does my grandma have a condo in town that we go to year round, we also do a huge Rawlings Family trip that we have been doing since before I was born. Usually we go over the 24th of July but this year we went a week early. The weather was perfect as usual and none of us wanted to come home. It is paradise to my family!

We went boating, ate at Leeks, boating, ate at Billy's, boating, shopped, ate at the old Playhouse, boating, hung out at the beach, watched movies, shakes at the lodge, saw the play Grease, did I mention boating? This is the one week out of the year that we can boat all day everyday, and we love it!




























This year's trip was a blast and we cant wait until next year. Thanks for the trip Grandma Lou!

10 comments:

Becky said...

You are so darn cute!! Could we swap wardrobes please?!

It looks more like you live in Jackson actually. Ha ha... Ok time to reunite! When?!

the murdocks said...

I am truly jealous! I am dying to visit that place...I hear it's amazing. And the water weinee?! I haven't been on one in years! How fun! Ok, you and your family are all beautiful. And I love your yellow shoes..

Oh, and let's please hang out again!

Tibett said...

This looks like so much fun! You are so lucky you have so many sisters you are so close with. Thanks, again for having us over to swim. Let's get together again soon!

Lauren Rawlings said...

k, now I seriously miss this place so bad! It's the best ever! And that picture that i'm in, yeah, i totally look like a les...

Kristin Morgan said...

SO fun!

the Eggett's said...

oh my gosh Sarah Jane, all you Bagely women should populate the world, you are all so beautiful!

Rockin' Rowes said...

If I didn't know better, I would think you lived in Jackson & commuted to work.

Katie Torriente: said...

Yay for Jackson! I love all your pictures. You guys better go over the 24th next year so we can meet up. Oh, and love the yellow torpedo- those things are the best!

MacKenzie said...

Thanks for the blog comment! I love Jackson and I get so jealous everytime I read your blog and it's about Jackson because you go before we do. I love that you guys go to the plays too! Billy and I loved Grease. It was fun to see something different, like you said. :)

Keri Cannon said...

What a fun trip! You always look so freaking cute!! I want to go boating...