my gorgeous, super-model sister is 21 today! yay she's finaly legal!
i thought i was done posting on people's bdays and other important days because i always forget people and events, but i couldnt let this day pass without telling meg how much i love and adore her. she is beautiful, funny, down to earth, the best dresser i know, etc. there is too much to say about her!
happy 21st b-day meg, love you!

9 comments:
Heck yeah she's the best dresser and looks like a freakin super model! But your whole family does! I love Meg Bags so much! I hope she has a fun birthday.
Happy Birthday Miss Meg!! Sar you are so sweet to post something for her! I love your anniversary post too! Your wedding dress was probably my favorite!!
sar, you are a super model too.
Well, you're the best dresser/super model that I know, so you two must be quite the duo!!
Thanks sis!! you are too nice. what you said about me applies to you way more than me!! love ya!!
um, yes! bday lunch for meg ANYTIME. i owe her one already & it would be wonderful to hang out with you!
say the word & i am there. :)
hey cool pics i think i took them all! happy bday megan. <3 you. p.s. I think i could dress you even better than you already dress.
jon
Happy Birthday Megan! Can't believe she is that old! Wow!
When were you guys in Berlin!? I love that place. There is amazing history and great bratwurst! That Jewish memorial is really cool.
Post a Comment