I know that Cinco de Mayo was a month ago but Kim and Meg threw the most blog-worthy fiesta that I have to post about! Complete with Mexican haystacks, the prayer in Spanish, Mexican decor, enough food to feed an army and a pinata--it was the best Cinco de Mayo party I have been to!



5 comments:
You guys are always doing all sorts of fun stuff, that's awesome! We went to the pool in Daybreak the other day with some friends who live there...I have to say I am tempted to move just for that! Oh-and the access to canoes and kayaks and all that fun stuff on the lake!!!!
We really do, it was so much fun!
it looks like you have a fun neighborhood!
That was so fun!!! It definitely needs to become a new yearly tradition... Can't wait to hang out tonight!
I'm really thinking about moving there!!! Maybe in a few years when the market is better and we can actually sell our house...
Let's get together soon! Let me know when is best for you-we are really easy.
Post a Comment