Today is Alan's 28th birthday! I cant believe he was 25 when we got married, time flies. Al is not into celebrating is own birthday, he doesn't like the attention, presents, etc. Which is why it's a good thing he doesn't read our blog or else he'd be mad that I'm posting about him!
Since our birthday's are six days apart we will celebrate this week by going on a birthday date, but we had a fun weekend going to my friends cabin, Al played a lot of golf with the guys, Al's fam had a BBQ for us last night and then we watched the Jazz game with neighborhood friends.
Ive been debating whether or not to do the cheesy "28 Reason's why I love Al" (like everyone does on their blog with its their hubby's bday) but I figured that I might as well so here it goes.....
1. He makes me breakfast every morning
2. He is so driven
3. He makes sure we read scriptures and say prayers every night without fail
4. He will fly to a different state to see a play with me
5. He has learned that I am ALWAYS right!
6. The cute mole on the side of his nose
Since our birthday's are six days apart we will celebrate this week by going on a birthday date, but we had a fun weekend going to my friends cabin, Al played a lot of golf with the guys, Al's fam had a BBQ for us last night and then we watched the Jazz game with neighborhood friends.
Ive been debating whether or not to do the cheesy "28 Reason's why I love Al" (like everyone does on their blog with its their hubby's bday) but I figured that I might as well so here it goes.....
1. He makes me breakfast every morning
2. He is so driven
3. He makes sure we read scriptures and say prayers every night without fail
4. He will fly to a different state to see a play with me
5. He has learned that I am ALWAYS right!
6. The cute mole on the side of his nose
7. He makes sure that we go to the temple every month no matter what
8. He will go to cheesy, Disney, chick flicks with me without complaining
9. He is going to be the greatest dad when the time comes
10. His hair
11. How hardworking he is
13. He will do anything to make me happy
14. He makes the bed every morning because he knows that it drives me nuts if its not made but I never have time to do it
15. He's a people person and gets along with everyone
16. He is such a great tennis player
7 comments:
HEy since Al doesn't read this....you'll have to tell him we wish him a happy (day late) birthday from Ohio!
--jami--
happy Birthday Alan! Super cute post sar!
You guys are so cute.. You look hot in all those pictures. I told Marty he needs to meet Al, becuase sarah and I are work soul mates. :) Hope you guys had fun.
Happy Birthday Al!!!
Happy B-day...Thank goodness for husbands that put up with us huh :)
Sweet post Sar! I loved reading all the little things you love about him. It was also really fun to look at some old pics of you guys! Beautiful couple! Tell Al Happy late Birthday!
Cute post Sar! I might steal your idea when Brent turns 30 next year!! We have old husbands. :) And your bday is this Saturday, so Happy Early Birthday!!
I am going to see Wicked tomorrow and am so excited-I have been since the time you went out of town to see it and posted about it and said it was good. I love plays! Did you read the book? I did, didn't like it at all. It took me seriously forever to read!
Post a Comment